Open Position: Pressure Wash Technician – Part Time
Sparkle Wash is seeking a motivated, conscientious individual to operate mobile power washing equipment. If you have good communication, mechanical, and people skills, a good driving record, enjoy working outdoors and are willing to work weekends, we need you!
Franchise Name: Sparkle Wash York County
Location: York, PA
The Pressure Wash Technician is responsible for the safe, efficient cleaning of a variety of surfaces. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Operating the Sparkle Wash mobile pressure washing equipment in a safe manner.
- Following the safety standards and equipment guidelines.
- Selecting the proper cleaning agents and cleaning technique to complete each project effectively.
- Maintaining a professional image. This includes oneself as well as the interior and exterior of the Sparkle Wash mobile wash unit.
- Insuring the Sparkle Wash mobile unit is kept in excellent mechanical condition.
- Insuring that all materials needed to complete the job are taken to the job site.
- Arriving on-time for work and for scheduled accounts.
- Calling the Team Leader with any problems encountered at the job site.
- Completing all paperwork accurately and legibly.
- Previous experience not required. Training will be provided.
- Must be able to speak with customers in a clear and concise way.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Like to work outdoors.
- Must be able to carry and use a ladder.
- Technical and Safety training is provided
- Uniforms are provided
- Hourly wage plus commission potential
- We are a Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E)