Sparkle Wash York Job Opening
Pressure Washing Technician – Full and Part Time Positions Available
Are you looking for a steady, full-time job with a great company? How about a part-time job to supplement your income? Do you want a job you can take pride in and offers you great pay? Do you like being outdoors? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we are looking for you.
Sparkle Wash York is seeking a motivated, conscientious individual to operate mobile power washing equipment to meet a variety of service needs.
Sparkle Wash has been a leader in the professional pressure washing market since 1965. We pride ourselves in delivering the best pressure washing service to the commercial, residential and fleet markets.
- We train all our technicians
- Safety is taken very seriously
Qualified candidates will have the ability to work on and move ladders, good communication skills, availability to work on weekdays, evenings and weekends, and the ability to work alone if needed. We encourage military vets to apply. We are offering a training wage of $12/hr. with pay increase up to $22/hr. once training is completed.
- Operate the Sparkle Wash mobile pressure washing equipment in a safe manner.
- Follow safety standards and equipment guidelines.
- Select the proper cleaning agents and cleaning technique to complete each project effectively.
- Maintain a professional image. This includes oneself as well as the interior and exterior of the Sparkle Wash Van.
- Communicate truck and equipment problems in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that all materials needed to complete the job are taken to the job site.
- Arrive on time for work and for scheduled accounts.
- Communicate and work as part of the team, as well as individually.
- Comply with all reporting requirements.
After an initial phone interview, potential candidates are required to clear a driving record and criminal record screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are interested in this position, please fill out the form, upload your resume and hit submit.