Sparkle Wash York County
Pressure Washing Technician – Full Time
Are you looking for a steady, full-time job with a great company? Do you want a job you can take pride in and offers you great pay? Do you like being outdoors? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we are looking for you.
Sparkle Wash York is seeking a motivated, conscientious individual to operate mobile power washing equipment to meet a variety of service needs.
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Be able to pass a criminal background check
- Be able to work a flexible schedule including weekdays, weekends, and evenings
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision once trained, staying on task and completing jobs in the allotted time frame
- Be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
Starting Salary: $14.00/hr with the opportunity for an increase to $16.00/hr based on performance, after 90
- Operate the Sparkle Wash mobile pressure washing equipment in a safe manner.
- Follow safety standards and equipment guidelines.
- Select the proper cleaning agents and cleaning technique to complete each project effectively.
- Maintain a professional image. This includes oneself as well as the interior and exterior of the Sparkle Wash van and equipment.
- Communicate truck and equipment problems in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that all materials needed to complete the job are taken to the job site.
- Arrive on time for work and for scheduled accounts.
- Communicate and work as part of the team, as well as individually.
- Comply with all reporting requirements.
We encourage Vets to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are interested in this position, please fill out the form, upload your resume and hit submit. Resume or work history/experience is required to be considered.