Let’s Work Together. Apply Today.
Part -Time Pressure Wash Technician – Earn Extra Cash, Steady Work, Weekends
Are you looking to supplement your income or maybe just earn extra cash? We are currently offering a part-time position that offers steady work along with good pay.
Sparkle Wash Pinellas County is a leader in the professional pressure washing market. We pride ourselves in delivering the best pressure washing service to the commercial, residential and fleet markets.
- We train all our technicians
- Safety is taken very seriously
- We are a family owned business
We are looking for a motivated, conscientious individual to operate mobile power washing equipment. If you have good communication, mechanical, and people skills, a good driving record, enjoy working outdoors and are willing to work weekends, we need you!
This Part-time Pressure Wash Technician will be responsible for the safe, efficient cleaning of our fleet accounts. These accounts are the cornerstone of our business. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Operating the Sparkle Wash mobile pressure washing equipment in a safe manner.
- Following the safety standards and equipment guidelines.
- Selecting the proper cleaning agents and cleaning technique to complete each project effectively.
- Maintaining a professional image. This includes oneself as well as the interior and exterior of the Sparkle Wash mobile wash unit.
- Ensuring that all materials needed to complete the job are taken to the job site.
- Arriving on-time for work and for scheduled accounts.
- Previous experience not required. Training will be provided.
- Must be available to work weekends; possibly a weekday
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Like to work outdoors
- Must be able to carry and use a ladder
Why Should You Apply?
- Steady work
- Good pay
- Technical and Safety training provided
- Uniforms provided
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (E.O.E)