Dry Ice Blasting/Cleaning
An Alternative to Power Washing; Dry Ice Blasting
Dry ice blasting is the fast, dry, and non-abrasive cleaning method. Although pressure washing can clean most applications there are certain surfaces or circumstances that require a different tactic and in many cases, Dry Ice Blasting/Cleaning can be effective in those situations.
It’s also a good alternative when wastewater reclamation is challenging or when water overspray cannot hit any surfaces.
Dry Ice Blasting:
- a non-abrasive, non-flammable and non-conductive cleaning method
- environmentally responsible and contains no secondary contaminants such as solvents or grit media
- clean and approved for use in the food industry
- allows most items to be cleaned in place without time-consuming disassembly
- can be used without damaging active electrical or mechanical parts or creating fire hazards
- can be used to remove production residue, release agents, contaminants, paints, oils and biofilms
- can be as gentle as dusting smoke damage from books or as aggressive as removing weld slag from tooling
- can be used for many general cleaning applications
Give us a call to see if this cleaning option might be a better solution to your project.